Friday, August 7, 2009

Wine,Dine and Dance - Copper Chimney

When I went to Copper Chimney (and thats atop the Bangalore Central. If you don't know where that is, its near Garuda Mall. If you need directions to that, well,its best to ask someone) I half expected it to be a Chinese place. I blame it on intuition – and thats why people say, you mustn't trust intuition so much. (Or don't they say that?) Its quite a climb to that place (the elevator doesn't go all the way up). It is very chic. Sleek design of the place makes it look extremely “modern”. There is the balcony, where you can gaze down at Bangalore from. Its a view that one must definitely want to see – especially in the nights, when Bangalore glows. The food is very Indian, very niche though and not to mention, expensive. The Bar has the essentials and more. They also can rustle up lovely mocktails. It has all the ingredients for a relaxing meal – the right ambiance, the right music, lighting and food. The food can take some getting used to. They have Rotis in their Breads section of which I have never heard of (but that could also be attributed to my ignorance too) Some of them in the Rotis, were extremely different. Its definitely worth a try. If you have the taste for it, you might like it. I enjoyed the rich feel to the place. I liked the way the menu card looked. I liked the place, in general. Don't tell me I did not warn you, it makes your purse much lighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment