Friday, January 22, 2010

Funny Side up - A matter of the Mind, really!

Its funny how one thinks one appears. I could never imagine my “image” (the way i look) without a mirror. I just don't know. Does the color yellow suit me? I really don't know. There's rarely anything one can say about one's apprearance without the approval or dissapproval of a third-party. You can comment away on Rakhi Sawant, but when it comes to you – you don't know! Do you have a really long nose? Do you look like your aunt? You don't know until someone lets you know. I've had this image of me in my head. Very unrealistic as images in the heads go by! I think I look just fine, unless I see a photograph of mine. And then i go, “is that me? I thought I was taller than that!” Oh let me tell you, you curious reader, I work for a living. And when I was getting out of the kick-boxing class, one kid's parent asks me “which class are you studying in, ma?” Mentally, in my head, I thought, at the very least, I'd look like in-college-types. I've always wondered what Rakhi Sawant thought she looked like! Now, even more so!

No comments:

Post a Comment